A Day in the Life.
U2 - The Troubles
96 plays

The Troubles - U2

New song from the album Songs of Innocence

I find it very disturbing that there are people in this world who are complaining about getting a FREE album on their iTunes account. Who gives a shit if you don’t like U2 or if it is taking up too much space in your phone….delete it! And go on with your life. There are much worse things going on in the world.

I also don’t think any of the people who have been bitching about this have even taken a moment to listen to see if they like the music. If you don’t like this song, you have no soul.

Engagement party with all of my favorite people. And can I just say, I have some hot friends?

Some superb little gems from last weekend at Loufest. I went to high school with all the people in the group photo (minus my fiancé). Crazy how years can pass and we always pick up right where we left off.

Best shows of the day: The 1975 and Arctic Monkeys

Tick tock.

Time moves too fast. Engagement party is already over, dress has been found, going to look at wedding venues next weekend….can we just pause for a motha fuckin minute and let a girl BREATHE?

Also please note I am open to any offers of Xanax. Gracias.

the-crescendo:

“Life is a movie and you’re the star. Give it a happy ending.” — Joan Rivers (1933-2014)

I can’t really explain the sadness I have felt about the passing of the hilarious legend Joan Rivers. So devastated. She was one hell of a lady and I will miss her on my TV screen for many years to come.

the-crescendo:

“Life is a movie and you’re the star. Give it a happy ending.” — Joan Rivers (1933-2014)

I can’t really explain the sadness I have felt about the passing of the hilarious legend Joan Rivers. So devastated. She was one hell of a lady and I will miss her on my TV screen for many years to come.

She is one funny bitch.

I don’t know what I will do if Joan Rivers doesn’t make it. Fashion Police is everything to me.

What a gorgeous photo of my old college campus! Walking to class with this scenery was never a bad thing. Miss CoMo and the MU days, especially now that football season has started. Take me BAAAACCCK.

What a gorgeous photo of my old college campus! Walking to class with this scenery was never a bad thing. Miss CoMo and the MU days, especially now that football season has started. Take me BAAAACCCK.

5 signs I am Too Old for the VMA’s

1. I love Lorde, but how the hell is she in the rock category? She is not a ROCK artist. And she won it. Shocker.
2. Some shitty Simon Cowell girl band just won Artist to Watch. Their name is Fifth Harmony. You know, because there are 5 of them. And they thanked their fans “The Harmonizers.” Please, make it stop.
3. Ariana Grande won an award for “Best High Ponytail.” God help us all.
4. Taylor Swift dancing in the crowd is so awkward to watch. I have to look away.
5. I like maybe 10% of the songs and artists nominated. The other 90% are a joke.

This is still so crazy to me.

I can’t WAIT to go home!

This is still so crazy to me.

I can’t WAIT to go home!
katherinefstahiou:



Funny how you learn who your true friends are during life’s biggest moments. Time to reevaluate some friendships. #goodriddance

katherinefstahiou:

Funny how you learn who your true friends are during life’s biggest moments. Time to reevaluate some friendships. #goodriddance
Soon to be Mrs.

What a weekend! I, Chandra Thompson, got ENGAGED. Never thought that day would happen! At least not until 3 years ago, when I met “the one.” It was a beautiful, perfect weekend and one I will never forget. Let the celebrations begin….

thedailycourtney:

In my life, I’ve met exactly four couples I truly feel are each other’s “person,” or soul mate, if you believe in that sort of thing. Chandra and Ambrose definitely belong in that exclusive group.

Congrats to my beautiful friends on your engagement, and much love to you both.

Now, this made me tear up a bit. Thanks Court!

thedailycourtney:

In my life, I’ve met exactly four couples I truly feel are each other’s “person,” or soul mate, if you believe in that sort of thing. Chandra and Ambrose definitely belong in that exclusive group.

Congrats to my beautiful friends on your engagement, and much love to you both.

Now, this made me tear up a bit. Thanks Court!

You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.
Robin Williams.
You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
Hook, 1991  (via elizabitchtaylor)