Hmmm…contemplating whether or not to buy Brandi Glanville’s new book. The reviews don’t look very promising and I also downloaded the sample and was disappointed with the first ten pages. I just wanted her to write another book bashing Leanne Rimes and that’s NOT the case! C’mon Brandi, give us what we want.
Broke down and bought a new phone. My ancient blackberry with the shitty battery that dies every 4 minutes is history and I will now be able to use internet and all that other stuff kids are doing on their phones these days…
10 random facts about me:
1. In college, my hand was slammed in a car door on a very drunken night and I never went to the doctor for a broken finger. So now, my “wedding ring” finger doesn’t bend properly(of course it had to be that one!) I imagine it is pretty entertaining to watch me type.
2. I started writing stories before I learned to crawl I think. I actually found one when I was home recently and it was titled “The Saddest Little Girl in the World.” I wasn’t dramatic at all.
3. I love to shop online and could do it for hours and hours and hours on end. I think the elation I get when that box arrives at my doorstep must be the equivalent to the high that drug addicts feel.
4. I’m really not dealing with getting older very well. In full blown denial at the moment. Wahhhhhhhhh! I don’t want to grow up!
5. I should probably weigh 673 pounds. Food is my #1 love.
6. I am in complete amazement at all the online dating stuff going on now…tinder, etc. It is MADNESS!
7. To say I am obsessed with the Real Housewives and Vanderpump Rules shows would be an understatement. Watching the shows, reading the blogs, researching the lives of every character, etc takes up ALOT of my life.
8. I am a crybaby. I cry at everything. EVERYTHING. And usually at awkward and inappropriate times.
9. I have 2 different colored eyes. I am told it looks cool, but I find it scary.
10. I can’t drink wine and be a normal, civilized human. There, I said it. That’s the first step, right?
Getting a visa for Rio while not living in the US was proving to be a big, giant pain in the ass (downfall of living in Cayman), so Buenos Aires it is. Flights and hotel are BOOKED! I am currently pinning away…but let’s be honest the most important part of this trip will be the shopping, food and drinks!
You know you’re extremely hungover when it hurts to chew. I never want to drink again.
My first visitor of 2014 arrives in Cayman tomorrow! My awesome cousin Christy and her boyfriend are here for 5 days of sun, booze, food, and the beach.
This is a serious question. Would you EVER, ever, ever, ever buy Teresa Guidice’s sparking wine, FABELLINI? How has that troll sold books AND now has wine bottle with her face on it? I am disgusted.
50 years ago today, The Beatles were on The Ed Sullivan Show for the first time! Here are some rare photos taken at their debut in the United States.
What is coming is better than what is gone.
|—||Arabic Proverb (via aghartta)|
1. Lol, lmao, smh, and so on. These abbreviations do not get the point across and they look dumb. Ha or haha will suffice in place of lol. Or how about hahahahaaaa instead of lmao?
2. Selfies. They must stop. Please. Who actually thinks anyone wants to see an up close pic of their face? If they are taken in a mirror the douchebag level goes up 10 points and we can no longer be friends.
3. Hashtag overload. #wednesday #winewednesday #sauvignonblanc #besties #friends #love #beach #awesome
Just drove to THREE different KFC locations in an attempt to get mac and cheese (all 3 were out of it). Is that devotion or just disgusting? And no, I’m not high.
It’s sad to see someone so brilliant & talented lose to their demons. Godspeed, sir.(via hatesthesoundgoodbyesmake)