What a gorgeous photo of my old college campus! Walking to class with this scenery was never a bad thing. Miss CoMo and the MU days, especially now that football season has started. Take me BAAAACCCK.
1. I love Lorde, but how the hell is she in the rock category? She is not a ROCK artist. And she won it. Shocker.
2. Some shitty Simon Cowell girl band just won Artist to Watch. Their name is Fifth Harmony. You know, because there are 5 of them. And they thanked their fans “The Harmonizers.” Please, make it stop.
3. Ariana Grande won an award for “Best High Ponytail.” God help us all.
4. Taylor Swift dancing in the crowd is so awkward to watch. I have to look away.
5. I like maybe 10% of the songs and artists nominated. The other 90% are a joke.
What a weekend! I, Chandra Thompson, got ENGAGED. Never thought that day would happen! At least not until 3 years ago, when I met “the one.” It was a beautiful, perfect weekend and one I will never forget. Let the celebrations begin….
In my life, I’ve met exactly four couples I truly feel are each other’s “person,” or soul mate, if you believe in that sort of thing. Chandra and Ambrose definitely belong in that exclusive group.
Congrats to my beautiful friends on your engagement, and much love to you both.
Now, this made me tear up a bit. Thanks Court!
|—||Hook, 1991 (via elizabitchtaylor)|
I need to share my utter disappointment in two TV shows I was very excited about.
1. Candidly Nicole: I thought this was going to be REALITY. It is so scripted and fake with ridiculous story lines, and it’s pissing me off. I expected more out of you Nicole Richie. And your purple hair is atrocious.
2. Leann and Eddie: oh my god, this is bad. Leann “accidentally” tweeting a photo of her ass? Seriously, a whole episode about this? Stop. All this show has made me realize is that Leann is even more hideous than I thought and she must be paying the paparazzi a lot of money to airbrush her in the tabloids, because she is not as thin as she looks in pictures. Brandi must be on cloud nine watching this shit show.
|—||Jeff Buckley, on moving to New York (via thatkindofwoman)|
Sometimes I have to stop and appreciate where I am. Living and working in the Caribbean (and in Radio/Advertising) has it’s ups and downs, but this morning when me and my crazy co-workers were dancing and singing to Bob Marley in the office, in celebration of Jamaican Independence Day, I had a moment where I remembered just how cool it all is.
Can we all agree these RHONY Reunions are f-ing amazing?!
Ramona got everything she deserves.
Watching Cruel Intentions for the millionth time. This movie will never, ever get old. Obsessed.
I want to be one of those people who does yoga and eats berries for breakfast, but I’m one of those people who stays in bed until 4 pm and eats pizza.